Friday, December 09, 2005

Slayer existence…

It’s getting nauseous already. Having this lower bourgeois routine resurrects the inner monsters inside of me. They are coming out from a foggy graveyard of my brain then creeping out like ghouls to my thoughts. It’s so disgusting since they’re leaving out a smegma for a pack of hungry wolves. I am so jaded with this kind of lifestyle wherein every ounce of prosperity equates to tons unappreciated work. This boredom is starting to revive my old promiscuous ways which I have left ancient years ago. Now I behold individuals who are taking advantage to capture their vulnerable prey. It’s true that the world is a vampire; it’s preying on people for financial or emotional gain. It’s draining the life out of me too. A vampire that no concoction, garlic or crucifix could vanquish so I have no choice but to live with it. There is also no escape since the world has its own pets, the vampiric bats, which follow and hover above everyone even in bedrooms and haunting on dreams. Leave me alone. Please! Just because I’m good at doing certain things doesn’t mean that I can live to people’s expectations. I know I can do it but as I’ve said, it’s already nauseating. For years I have always pleased almost everybody, now it’s my turn to live my life my own style. Someday I’ll cause that vampire have a sucking frenzy on its own blood not on others. For sure I’ll discover the remedy if I’m going to be one myself first for immortality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home