Thursday, November 17, 2005

Whatta date…

God is so #$%*@! good. I am so officially a certified student right now. After many days of grieving for my unsuccessful experiment, I finally got over it and surrendered my report to my adviser. My enrollment was delayed because of this perfectionist junkie who wants to make her thesis to be flawless. Like hell, after all the things I’ve done, I concluded that I have a thick face. As they say, “no guts, no glory”. My adviser, Mrs. Geraldine R. Mojica; thesis teacher-in-charge, Dr. Dulce R. Dawang; the biology department chairperson, Ms. Anita S. Mabao and my instructors helped me with the enrollment process. I can’t thank you enough for what they did. It’s a long story.

I want Dr. Dawang to know that she’s the best and the coolest teacher-in-charge one could ever have. I just submitted the report early in the morning then told me to come back later and—bam! My grade has been phoned in right away to Ms. Mabao and then got the ball rollin’. Ms. Mabao, by the way, is the most accommodating person by signing the most number of signatures on my letters. I thought I’d never be accepted by the registrar because I’m so late. But hey, I think that the school would still have a heart for a senior graduating student, right? So there I went, I wrote a letter to all of my instructors that I would still be admitted in their respective classes and had a triacylglyceride-burning signature campaign butting into their classes. Luckily, all of them still want me to be their student! Phew… *sigh*

My very good classmate, Chriezlyn, pushed me too far and has been my personal peer support group in the process. ^__^ Thanks a lot for the work, my friend. I appreciate it. Wow. I just realized that there are a lot of people who still cared for me during my nonappearance. Dr. Dawang has talked to my younger sister asking on my whereabouts, likely some of my biology teachers and most of all, my much-loved classmates who never stopped texting even without my replies. Even my parents got worried. They somewhat argued & kept pinpointing each other on which of them is responsible for my delay when in fact it’s both theirs. Hahaha. I am so unhappy that I have caused such a mess. I promise never to bring artherosclerosis with the people around me again. Lotsa thanks. *Mwah*

I knew that I have lots of catching up to do. I celebrated the day by taking-out my favorite barbeque at the Barbeque Station. Hehehe. I missed their BBQs in the past days. By the way, I don’t like their so called “station” but to their advantage, the BBQs taste great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home